Friday, September 12, 2008

The Red Menace, Or: In Your Face, Jintao Ferguson!

OK, I'm over the nervousness of earlier in the week after I came to the realization that whether Liverpool has Steven Gerrard or Steven Wright out there tomorrow, United has come to town and the only choice is get strong up in those bastards' faces and go down swinging.

I could fill up a few more lines with aggressive anti-United ranting – and I still just might – but I think everybody gets the idea. We're less than 24 hours away from it now, I hate United, Liverpool has a lot to prove ... Yeah, straightforward stuff.

I'll just say this: You gotta watch out for that Jintao. Slippery prick thinks he has the upper hand, what with the empire stretching far and wide, untold riches and all that. Time for Liverpool to reach back and grab some of the old magic. Show these Johnny-come-latelys a thing or two.

No comments: