Friday, January 9, 2009

For Eduardo, forever


With Colin presently predisposed, as best I can tell, I'm going to jump in here with this bit of outstanding news: Eduardo is available to play.

This produces an entirely different feeling in me than the latest news about this prick (Editor's Note: He is not a Match Prick). The day Eduardo again gets a first-team run in a Premier League match is a day that can be convincingly declared a victory for free people everywhere. Obviously, I'm not an Arsenal supporter, but Eduardo has given me so much, such as the entire summer of 2008. It was such a blast I barely remember it.

Wenger says the boy isn't quite ready, and he refuses to put a date out there for Eduardo's return, but just the talk of him being much closer to returning warms my heart. I can just imagine how Colin and Gooners everywhere feel.

SIDEBAR: Try doing a Google Images search for "Eduardo" paired with any other nice word, such as "great" or "smiling" or "happy" and tell me what you find. Yeah, the break was that horrific.

No comments: