Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Seriously, what is Rafa eating and drinking?

The Mail is up with news Rafa is back in hospital today for his third(!) operation to treat kidney stones. He's out of action and Sammy Lee is running the show at Melwood while Rafa receives treatment.

I mean, wow, talk about an ordeal. I've had some fun with Rafa's good luck kidney stones and all that, but this is starting to hurt me. Sure, Rafa's a pretty wound-up guy, but I think the combination of stress and whatever he's been ingesting for the last 25 years should probably be reviewed by his family physician once this all clears up. And sweet Jesus H. Christ, do I hope this clears up soon.

Ouch, Rafa. I'm crossing my legs and grimacing all the way over here in Milwaukee. Ugh.

1 comment:

Carl said...

He must have a salt lick wherever he goes. Or chews calcium nuggets for fun. Still he is way cooler than Jintao and Fergie.